Note: In order to properly use this document, your proctor must have first requested a Registration Key from Client Support, and assigned that key to you. If you do not have this information, contact your proctor now.
- Access the BridgeOne portal page: https://learn.bridgefront.com.
- Paste your Registration Key in the Registration Key field of the New User section.
- Click Register.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the required fields (flagged with a red * asterisk). Create a user name and password, enter a valid email address, and then click Continue.
- Select your course assignment(s), then click Continue.
- Confirm your information. To make any changes, click Edit. If everything is correct, click Continue.
- Scroll to review the statement. Click I Accept.
- Congratulations! You have successfully registered.
- To be routed to your Home Page, click Continue. Otherwise, click Logout.
|Your name displays in the upper right hand corner of your personal Home Page. On this
page, you see your schedule of events, and are able to quickly resume taking courses,
and send and receive messages.
|User Info Page||This is your personal account information. The fields in the Company Information
area are not editable, as they are for your training administrator/proctor, only.
Notify your proctor if you notice something that needs to be edited. To make any other
changes, click the Edit button, make changes, then click Save.
|My Current Assignments||Your current assignments can be found here. To start an assignment, click on the
assignment's banner and it will open. Then, click on the button labeled either Start or
Resume. If you previously started a course, Resume will take you to the last page you
|Past Assignments||Your assignments are moved to the Past Assignments tab once the Expire Date of
the assignment has been reached, or 30 days after an assignment has been completed.
You can access any assignment, completed or not, until midnight on the Expire Date.
|Catalog||Our course catalog is found here, and is always available for you to search and find the
courses that best fit your needs. Search by Library, Course Name or Topic. Once you
have found the course you're interested in, click View Detail to see the course details.