Reports give you access to your organization's data that has accumulated over time, enabling you to make informed decisions based on past experience. With reports, you can examine this data in almost infinite combinations, display it in easy-to-understand formats and share the resulting insights with others.
BridgeFront also invites you to download the data into other applications, like Excel, so that you can analyze it in ways that make sense for your organization. At BridgeFront, we are always adding to our reports/analytic dashboards and believe our standard selections will provide what you need.
Reports available to you are organized in several categories to capture usage and organizational data.
Report Type Used when ... Setup Initially setting up the system. Includes items such as the contract. Assigning and Deploying Assigning courses or deploying training. Usage and Completion You want to track users as they complete their courses. Analytical You want to track usage data across your organization. Customization Building or customizing courses. Custom These reports were created by BridgeFront specifically for your organization. Legacy Reports You want to view data using our original reporting tools.
To run and view reports, for example, the User Assignment Progress report:
- Click the arrow to expand the category i.e. Usage and Completion.
- Click on the Report Name i.e. User Assignment Progress.
- Select the filtering options:
- Make User Selections i.e. First and Last Name, User Name, Job Title, Supervisor, Hire Date.
- Make Organizational Selections i.e. Suborganization, Department Job Group.
- Make Assignment Selections i.e. Completion Status, Overdue Status, Avg Percentage Viewed.
- Make Date Selections i.e. Assign Date, Due Date, Completion Date, Days Remaining before due date.
- Click in the box to select the level of detail you want to include in the report.
- When finished, click Run Report. The report will display.