You may not want to edit a course by removing or adding pages—you may want to add information to existing pages. In this case, use the Course Annotator to make the updates.
To annotate on a course:
- Click on the Course Editor section in the Customize tab.
- Locate the course that you want to update.
- Click the pencil icon in the Course Annotator column that corresponds to the course you want to update.
- Once the course launches, click the links to navigate to the section and page that you want to make updates to.
- Click the Edit button located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the Edit Content window:
- Enter a title for the annotation—this will appear in the Course Syllabus window when you first select the course annotator.
- Enter the name for the link that will appear on the screen.
- In the paragraph sections, enter the text that will appear on the screen.
- When finished, click Save.
- The link appears on the bottom of the page in red.
- Click the link to view the text that was entered in the Paragraph sections.