- After editing your course, click the Back button.
- Under the Action column, click the pencil icon.
- If applicable, edit the Course Name, Description and Objective.
- When finished, click Save. Note: This will create a version that is unique to your organization and will not impact the BridgeFront catalog as a whole.
- To return to add to or edit the course, click the blue wrench icon.
- If you no longer need to edit a course and want to remove it from the listing, click the red X under the Action column. To return to the listing of all courses, click the View All Courses button.
Have more questions? Submit a request