Editing the Post-Test
After creating all your lesson pages, you now have the option to modify the post-test. You can add your own test questions or “deactivate” BridgeFront questions.
TIP: Ask BridgeFront Client Care about post-test attempts. You have the option to change the maximum number of times a user can attempt a post-test at the organization level. So this means ALL courses your users will take, for example, have two times (or whatever number you choose) to complete the post-test.
Inactivate a Test Question
Questions cannot be edited on a BridgeFront course. If you want to rewrite a question, you must remove it by making it inactive. To make the question inactive:
Find the question you want to make inactive.
Click on the Green checkmark next to the question.
Confirm that you want to make the selected question inactive.
Add a New Question
To add a new test question to the Post-Test:
- After selecting the course you want to edit in the Course Editor, scroll down to and click the Post-Test link.
- Click one of the three buttons in the upper right corner of the screen:
- Click the S-C button to add a single choice question.
- Click the M-C button to add a multiple choice question.
- Click the T-F button to add a true/false question.