At times it may be necessary for you to edit an existing BridgeFront course or test in order to meet your organization’s training requirements. Use the Course Editor to make these updates.
To edit a course:
- Click on the Course Editor section in the Customize tab.
- Locate the course that you want to update.
- Decide if you want to Edit the Course, Annotate on the Course or Edit the Post-Test; click on the pencil icon under the option you want.
- After clicking the Course Edit icon, you will have the following options:
- Add Pages
- Inactivate Pages
- Add/Inactivate Pages in the Post-Test
Note: You will not be able to delete pages, only make them inactive.
Adding a New Page
To add new pages:
- Click the Page button. Enter the following:
- Add course content to the page.
- Use the toolbar icons to format the text.
|Item Name||In this field ...||Purpose|
|Page Name||Name each individual page.||This name appears in the course table of contents (located on the left panel) for a course. The user will be able to click here to navigate to a specific page.|
|Selection Location||Determine where I want to place a page in the course.||Determine course flow.|
|Add this Page||Choose whether to put this page before or after the selected location.||Determine course order.|
Select one of four page layout formats:
|Allow graphic images, if desired.|
Inactivate a Page
To remove a page from the course by making it inactive:
- Find the page you want to make inactive.
- Click on the Green checkmark next to the page‘s name.
- Confirm that you want to make the selected page inactive.