If you prefer, you have the option to build a new test and attach your test to the course.
To create a new post-test for a course:
- In the Course Builder, locate the course that you want to add a post-test to, then click the wrench icon to Build.
- Click the Test button.
- In the Create Post-Test window:
- Type the name of the post-test.
- Set the passing grade the user must achieve.
- Note: BridgeFront automatically sets a passing score of 80% for all post-tests. You can override that value here.
- When finished, click Save.
- Click on your post-test in the Table of Contents.
- Select the type of question you want to add:
- Single Choice – There is only one correct answer.
- Multiple Choice – There is more than one correct answer.
- True or False.
- Fill in the fields:
- In the Question box, type the question that the user will see.
- In the Answers section, enter the answers the user has to choose from.
- To designate the correct answers, click in the radial button next to the correct answer(s).
- In the Feedback box, type the response the users will see after they've chosen a specific answer. This is optional.
- Click the red Activate pages icon to activate each question.
- Review the question.
- To edit a question, click on the pencil icon. Note: Questions that are not activated will not display in the post-test.
- Click Save.
- Continue adding test questions until finished.
The Summary Page
Note: The Summary Page is a mandatory page. In order for the post-test to run correctly, the Summary Page must be attached.
Add the Summary Page with a simple message that summarizes the courses, or thanks students for taking the course. Remember to click Save.