At times it may be necessary for you to create a new course because your organization needs to be trained on a course that does not currently exist in the BridgeFront Course Catalog. Use the Course Builder to easily create a new course.
To create a new course or access previously edited courses:
- Access the BridgeOne portal: http://learn.bridgefront.com.
- Log in as proctor.
- Click the Course Builder section on the Customize tab.
- Click the blue wrench icon to Build a Course.
- In the New Course window, enter:
- Course Name.
- Objectives (if applicable).
- CEU credits (if applicable).
- To begin adding course content, click Build.
- Read the instructions.
- Modify the “Welcome Page.” This is the first page that users will see when the course launches.
- Use the formatting icons to quickly develop or edit a course. For icon descriptions, refer to the table below.