Use the Automated Email Reminder to set up email reminders about due dates to your users.
To set automated email reminders in BridgeOne:
- Launch the Automated Email Reminder section under the Customize tab on the BridgeOne home page.
- Select the email template you wish to use and from the "select" dropdown menu, select the type of reminder you are going to send.
- Click the Preview button for the template you wish to view.
To add a new template.
- Select Manage Email Templates.
- Select Add.
- The email name, subject and body sections are required.
- When you are finished, select Save.
Make Changes to an Existing Template
- To make changes to a template that you have already created, click Manage Email Templates.
- Click the pencil icon next to the email template (that you previously created) that you want to update.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Select Save.
Note: You will not be able to make changes to the standard system templates. If you don’t want to use them, create a new template and set that template as the default. This will override the system-defaulted template.
Automate Email Templates
- Launch Automatic Email Reminder
- To select the template(s) that you want to automate:
- Click the box next to the template name.
- Enter the number of days (before or after the due date) that you want the email to be sent. The default value is 15.
- This value must be greater than 1.
- Enter the number of days that you want to have in between alerts.
- Note: Use this value to determine how often you want your users to receive reminders. If you’re sending more than one reminder in the system and don’t want them to receive the reminders on the same day, you can set this value to 1. If it’s okay for them to receive reminders on the same day, this number can be set to 0.
- Click the dropdown arrow to select the default template.
- This is the template that you want to be used in the emails sent to your users. Choose either the system default or a template that you’ve created.
- When finished, click Save.