The Course Catalog Tab is where you can quickly view the courses available in the BridgeFront library.
To use the Course Catalog:
- Click the Course Catalog tab.
- To search for a specific course, type the course name in the Search box and click the Enter key on your keyboard.
- To view detailed information for a course, click to highlight the course, then click the View Detail button. Note: You will not be able to access courses from the Catalog tab, only view information about the course(s). To have courses added to your Assignments tab, contact your training administrator.
- To print the catalog or the details that display for a single course, click the Print button.
- To export the Course Catalog, click the Print/Excel button.
Note: You can also view the Course Catalog by clicking the Catalog link from your home page (located in the upper right corner of the screen). The catalog displays After you click the Catalog link.