Our online courses have been specifically designed to work with a typical browser using a typical Internet connection. This means that students with low to medium bandwidth connections will not be hindered by slow download times. The recommended configuration is:
Minimum Recommended Processor 600 MHz 1 GHz or greater Memory 128 MB 512 MB or greater Display 800x600, 256 colors 1024x768 High Color (16-bit)
- Windows Vista/7/8
- Mac OS X Leopard/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion
The most recent, stable versions of these Internet browsers are recommended:
- Safari 5.x and 6.x
- Internet Explorer (IE) – from the two previous versions to current
Email Safe Senders
To safely receive email from BridgeFront corporate offices and the BridgeOne Learning Management System, add the following to your ‘safe senders’ list. That will allow system emails to be delivered to your employees for training reminders, and your global emails to them from the LMS. Add the following to your safe sender list:
Adobe Flash Player
Some of our course content contains Flash objects, so installing Adobe Flash on your PC is recommended to take advantage of these objects.
To download the latest version, go to: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Note: We are moving quickly toward HTML 5 and will phase out Flash over time.
- BridgeFront LMS is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model. Therefore, we’re a server-centric application. Every “http call” should reach the server so that the user interactions with a course are logged (such as pages viewed, time per page and test scores).
- As such, your network shouldn’t attempt to cache any of the “http responses” to optimize the content delivery, because the content is very specific to each student and each course.
- If you have a Proxy Server on your network, we would like you to add the necessary rules to “not cache” any content from BridgeFront, such as “jsp”, “htm”, “html”, “swf”, “mp3”, and “mp4”. Add our domain and IP information for your proxy rule(s):
- Domain: learn.bridgefront.com
- IP: 220.127.116.11